Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Bait Barn's newest complaint

Feel free to comment, this is a real email from a person. I'm not going to disclose their personal information. Though I found it quite interesting!

Hello- How can you look at a tiny, harmless worm and then stick a hook through its nose. Then feed it to a CRAPpie fish! Don't you think that this is insane? VILE? CREEPY? DISTURBING? TWISTED? SLIMEY? That is what you are!! Yes, siree! Wouldn't you agree? Probably not. that is why i wrote this letter. DUH! If you did agree than you wouldnt be poking a fish hook through a delicate little earthling! I own a worm farm. And you know what? They are like my family. Like my children. Like my babies. It is like poking a rusty hook into one of my babies! And every time you get your fishing bait. You are killing a worm. You are KILLING MY CHILD! DROWNING IT! You're sticking fish hooks into my only friends. You sick people are sticking fish hooks into my heart. Thank you for your time. Please email me back as soon as possible at jgo***@yahoo.com. I would appreciate it very, very much. Sincerely, Jibby O***

We understand his concerns and respect his passion about worms. We will continue to sell worms and torture a few ourselves! Muhahaha! Sincerely The Bait Barn Webmaster/worm killer

No comments: