Thursday, March 1, 2007

Fishing Equipment Sales

Spring is right around the corner! It's time to start looking for that new fishing equipment. Here at The Bait Barn we have an extensive product line to fit the needs of just about every type of angler. From the Professional to the Amateur fishermen. Quality Products at an affordable price. We aren't some fortune 500 company just a REAL Live Bait and Tackle shop dedicated to your satisfaction. Here is an email sent to me just yesterday from another satisfied customer:

I just received my order of an Ambassadeur Sycro Drag baitcaster. Really nice ! Thanks for great price and fast shipping.............I will be "word of mouthing " the Bait Barn to my friends ! You can expect more orders from me in the future ! Richard Baumgartner........ Wisconsin

Experience the difference between the Big Boys and a REAL Bait and Tackle Shop for your self. Your not just another number to us!

No comments: